The Neyrtec Mineral’s attrition scrubbers are designed and developed to scrub strongly particles in wet processing. They are mainly used in the steps of "polluting" materials release and have an important place in the improvement of final products' quality.
Attrition cells are mainly composed of the following elements :
- Inlet and outlet chutes,
- 2, 4 or 6 octogonal cells,
- A mobile with 2 propellers stages with a specific design per cell.
Cells' design make a crossing circuit imposed to the materials optimizing the attrition efficicency.
This step of intense agitation imposed to the particles requires, at the outlet, a step of hydrocycloning in order to eliminate the released fraction.
NEYRTEC MINERAL's attrition cells have many key points :
- Hydraulic profile of the propellers
- Crossing way of imposed materials
- Suitable anti abrasion protection
- Easy mainteance
- Enhanced safety
NEYRTEC MINREAL also has a pilot unit on which tests are carried out to define performance objectives.
NEYRTEC MINERAL's attrition scrubbers can also be used for :
They are used for many applications :
- Aggregates (agglomerate of clay)
- Industrial sands (ferric elements)
- Soils decontamination (surfaces' cleaning)