High production thickeners registered trademark CLARIFLUX TPM-R® are designed to make a quick clarification.
This sedimentation is done in two steps. The efficiency of the CLARIFLUX TPM-R® is based on the acceleration of the particles floculation through a first slurry bed.
The equipment is composed of two stages :
1. Upper stage in which are carried out :
- The creation of the first slurry bed,
- A first clarification.
2. Lower stage in which are carried out :
- Final clarification,
- Muds' thickening.
CLARIFLUX TPM-R® offer many advantages :
- Good qualities of clarified waters
- High concentrations of muds
- Low investment regarding flow rates processed
- Low maintenance cost
- Automated management system
- Reduced supervision
NEYRTEC MINERAL has a laboratory where sedimentation tests are carried out enabling to size, at a further step, the most suitable clarification solution.
Les CLARIFLUX TPM-R® have the following functions :
- Water recycling
High rate clarifiers are used to process waters weakly charged of plants with various origins :
- Decontamination work
- Agri-food plants
- Chemical plants